Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chapter 1: Unsure

*Leafstar followed Billystorm up the trail and into the forest.*

So .. I'm guessing this is more than a walk?

Leafstar

Well, yeah. I-I think.

*He stopped.*

Billystorm

*She sat down with a sigh.*

What is it, Billystorm?

Leafstar

*He looked down at his paws, uneasy. When he gathered up his courage he looked up and met Leafstar's gaze.*

I .. I like you. More than that. More than a clanmate. I just had to get that out. A-And I hope you feel the same way.

Billystorm

I don't what to say. Except that I'm not sure if I can take on a mate. I have the the clan to look after. Maybe I could, but .. I need some time to think. Sorry, Billystorm.

*She turned and ran through the forest, picking her way down the trail that led to camp.*

Leafstar

*He stared after Leafstar, sadness glowing in his eyes.*

I'm sorry, too.

Billystorm

No comments:

Post a Comment